Okay you guys, brace yourselves… Target’s Who What Wear collection, which you all know I’ve been a huge fan of since their launch, just released some amazing pieces for the fall! And now that I’ll be starting work again, the release of their fall items couldn’t have come at a better time! (more…)
Does anyone else find Target to be their favorite place? I’m trying to understand when this store got so unbelievably full of temptations. I remember going to Target as a kid occasionally for household items–you know, like paper towels, lotion… stuff like that. Well, I still go to Target for these necessities, however, now my shopping cart is filled with random dollar section stuff, a dress, bathing suits, lip gloss, toothpaste, sandals, and earrings?! How randomly wonderful! And although this obsession can get super expensive, I still can’t seem to shake my addiction.
Three Reasons Why I’m Addicted to Target
Let’s discuss Who What Wear, Sugarfix by BaubleBar, and Cat & Jack. Because of these amazing brands, I’m constantly having to explain to my husband how I managed to spend another 200 bucks at Target, when I simply went to get toothpaste and diapers. Me: “Well… I remembered we had to get dog food, and then it dawned on me that we needed garbage bags. Also there was this amazing dress, and most adorable tops for the girls!” The Husband: “You’re banned from this place.” Me: “I would die without my Target!”
My Starting Line Up
Ever since the line Who What Wear launched at Target (see my previous posts about Who What Wearhere, here and here) I’ve been hooked. Their quality, prices, plus the convenience of purchasing their pieces have quickly made it a fave of mine. Their pieces are perfect for the work place and off hours. Since that launch, a children’s line by the name of Cat & Jack also moved in, and I’ve found that their pieces are simply adorable and perfect for my girls. Finally, another thing that makes Target awesome is the new jewelry line, Sugarfix by BaubleBar. BaubleBar has always been a favorite. Their trendy jewelry and bright colors always make appearances on the best of the best bloggers. Now that they have teamed up with Target; they’re are unstoppable.
We all need that go to dress that will fly for multiple occasions. This dress (see it here) in particular, got me through this entire past weekend! Now don’t judge me… but I am guilty of wearing this dress back to back–Saturday night for a date night/bday celebration with the hubs, and for a baby shower the next day. Hey, I figured nobody I crossed paths with Saturday night would be attending the baby shower… ha!
The Greatest Go To Dress
If you’re a regular on the blog you won’t be surprised to find that this beautiful dress (see it here) is from Target’s Who What Wear collection. This line is seriously a lifesaver. As a working mom, I find myself constantly multitasking trying to find ways to maximize my time with my family. So when a stop at Target for necessities can also serve as my fashionista fix–I’m totally okay with that!
If you follow my blog even slightly, you probably guessed that I’m sort of obsessed with the Who What Wear collection sold through Target. In fact, one of my favorite online fashion magazines to follow is Who What Wear. They actually started off as a blog, and gradually began branching out to beauty, home decor, and by even starting their own fashion line which is currently being sold through Target. The Who What Wear site posts daily, helping everyday people like me and you be inspired by trending fashion from the runway, or from our favorite celebrities. Oh, and by the way… My photo at the top left was featured on Who What Wear’s Instagram page–super flattered over here!
A Partnership From Heaven
When I found out Who What Wear was launching a line at Target–I about lost it! Mainly because I knew they wouldn’t fail when it came to nailing the latest trends, all while creating quality pieces. I also figured a partnership with Target meant–affordability, which is super important to me as a working mom/blogger.
Oops… I already gave away a few of my reasons… Ok, so here are my top 10 reasons why you should also love Who What Wear!
Ten Reasons to Love Who What Wear at Target
1. On Trend//Because it is the job of Who What Wear to stay current with the latest fashion trends on their site, it’s pretty much a given that their pieces will be on trend as well.
2. Quality//Everything created by this line is made with great quality. I’ve never been disappointed by any of my pieces. Their bags, accessories and clothing will last you a lifetime.
3. Affordable//Usually something made with quality means it’s going to be pretty pricey. Not in this case… This line caters to everyday women like myself making pieces that won’t break the bank, and will even leave wiggle room for shoes and accessories.
4. Convenient//It’s totally normal to pick up this evening’s dinner, toothpaste, and baby wipes–in addition to your next brilliant and show stopping OOTD right? Ha! Well, for me this is normal. I stop at Target at least once a week–and every time, I check to see what’s the latest and greatest by Who What Wear. Every now and then my local Target doesn’t have an item that I had my eye on, so I simply purchase it online–another convenient way to shop.
5. Made for Every Woman//This line caters to all sizes–anywhere from extra small to plus sizes. This collection is definitely aware of the reality that women come in all shapes and sizes!
6. Work Friendly//I find that I can wear my Who What Wear pieces both out on the town, and especially to work. Their pieces are super adaptable to the professional setting.
7. Classics and Basics//Something interesting I’ve noticed… Who What Wear is for sure current when it comes to the latest trends, but I’ve also noticed that they aren’t so trendy to the point where you can’t wear the pieces season to season. This company is sure to stick to the essentials and basics–therefore creating timeless pieces.
8. Consistent//With some brands, I have to be carefully with the consistency of sizing due to multiple brands being sold under one store. With Who What Wear, I am one consistent size, meaning I don’t have to try anything on! This is great for the moms with the screaming toddlers at Target. Ha!
9. Mom Friendly//Never have I had a problem with getting around mom style in my Who What Wear gear. Their pieces are comfy, even for busy moms like myself, yet, they are also very chic.
10. Versatile//Finally… Dress these pieces up–glam style, or down–street chic style. They are all so fun to play with, and offer so much versatility.
So there you have it! As you can see, I have a slight obsession–however, I can at least justify the reasons why I love this line so much! Scroll to the bottom of this post to shop my featured looks, plus more of my Who What Wear faves!
As always, thanks for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful week!
This summer I’m all about adventure! Being teachers and all, my husband and I both have the same summer vacation, and this year we planned on doing something a little different. Rather than flying out to a destination, we thought it would be exciting to a take a road trip and meet up with my sisters and their families at the Grand Canyon in Arizona; sort of a mini family reunion.
Now, keep in mind we do have a two-year old, meaning we need to take our time. With that I thought, how cool would it be to make a mini stop in New Mexico? The hubs doesn’t know about my little plan just yet, but he will shortly!
Festive Summer Stripes
With this festive pit stop we make, the girls and I are surly going to need to look the part, and I would say our striped and festive dresses will be perfect! You can find my dress from ASOS, see similar here, here, here, and here, complete with wrap up heels by Steve Madden or gladiator sandals from Target, and an authentic Mexican leather bag, which can be found via Etsy. As for the girls, their dresses can be found at Target, Tay’s here, similar sandals here, and Sisi’s here, and gladiators here). Whether or not you go on an adventure this summer, just make sure you keep it festive with these must haves!
See my video blog and pictures below to see our festive styled dresses! Don’t forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to shop our looks! And, just FYI… ASOS literally just sold out of this dress as soon as it was delivered to my front door on Saturday; they do have other colors–which are linked on my Shop the Post below. Other than that, I found some amazing similar looks that you would enjoy, and I’ll keep you posted about restock alerts.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, Sasha Agent.